A little blog about whatever comes to mind! A record of the weight loss journey I am on, with life sprinkled in.
Monday, May 3, 2010
Son of a Sea Biscuit!!
Ok so I know that I couldn't have this done next week....but 6months? Dang! That bums me out. The appointment went very well. They did measurements and decided I was a good candidate. They suggested that I was at the top end of lap banding? That if my bmi was higher I would be a better bypass candidate. Eh? She even used the term dismal in reference to success rates for my size and lap band. Hmmm. Well, I guess I will have to work hard because I do not wish to rearrange my plumbing! So the plan is to have 1500-1800 calories/day, and 72 ounces of H2O. That doesn't include coffee?!?! Damn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment