BYOC -Bringing the crazy on a Monday :)
1. Are you a heavy or light sleeper? I am a pretty light sleeper. My husband also snores. Oy. My children also talk in their sleep. I take Melatonin :)
2. If you were made into a professor for a day, what topic would you lecture on? Hmm I'm not a fan of public speaking. Makes my sphincter twitch. But over the years I've been doing some summer camps and so teach sports medicine related things at them. So if you would like to know about athletic injuries that would be it!
3. What’s a skill you’ve always wanted that you don’t currently have? WillPower!!! And I wish I was a good schmoozer. That would be super handy.
4. Have you ever been in a real cat fight? Um Yes. My first was in girl scouts. HA! One of them pissed me off. In college there may have been an alcohol fuled situation. -only 1 thank you. I'm not a fan of confrontation. I hope that I would use my brain and talk out a greevance now, unless some ho looks at the husband ;)
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land. Blogland: eh, I'm trying to keep up. I'm reading much more that commenting. Sometimes the ipod doesn't let me comment -that's where I tend to do my reading.
Real life: It's a lil crazy. My mom's thyroid removal went well, until we got back the pathology report. There was some cancer there. Nobody saw that coming. My Dad died in May 2009 from cancer, and so I had a massive panic in my bathroom for a hot minute. I'm calmer now. I'm hoping this will be very treatable and that the reason she was to have the thyroid out -was to discover this early (hoping for divine intervention here). So appointment tomorrow to make plans for scans, treatment etc...
Then Saturday I went to one of my best friends mom's funeral. Oy. That really was a bummer. She had dimentia for nearly 10 years. She was only in her late 50's. My friend even spoke about her mom. Tears were a flowing.
My kids and I have a wicked cold. It makes me sad to hear there little coughs in the night. Hopefully the next couple days will ease their symptoms.
Band-wise: I'm sucking ass. This weekend was like I had no band at all. I ate at the funeral dinner, I ate at my inlaws, I ate a my book club last night. I ate pigs in a blanket. wft?? Really? A pig in a delicious bacon blanket??? Yeah. Stress eater? Yes I am. 7 days to a fill.
Awww - hang in there honey - that's a shitload of stress to deal with. I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteFOL! love you!
ReplyDelete