Friday, September 9, 2011

Who Pissed off the Fraulein?

The Fraulein of course being my band Maria!
Ok so I had a fill in JULY people. I've been fine. Filling up a little quicker, smaller portions etc... yay, right? Right.

So what is going on the last two days? I get the gurgle when I drink - that has NEVER happened in the history of the Fraulein. I am having a rough time with my solid proteins. I got stuck on buffalo chicken this afternoon. Oh my burning hell.  Oh yeah, I'm having some heart burn too.
Then this evening I had just a half of a thin and crispy slice pizza (not the best choice I realize) and 30 mins later projectiled it?!?! Who am I and who possessed my band??  I'm struggling people.  I don't know if it has to do with ovulating and such because I don't see flo no mo. I had an endomitrial ablation in April. No Flo. Thank you Jesus.

So it doesn't make sense to me because my fill was so long ago.
Anywhoozle, that's happening.

Here is a hooray picture. My life vest I have been wearing was getting a little sloppy so husbando brought up my old vest. Here is what I couldn't wrap my head around...



No zippy last year.
Baffles the mind. 
You dig that wall phone? I learned to dial a phone on that phone!
Go in peace people.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the vest, and I hope your Fraulein gets back on track, I sometime have had this problem and then for no reason a day or two later it goes back to normal.

    I have later just put it down me bending the wrong way :p I hope yours falls back in line very soon!!

    ReplyDelete