Monday, December 27, 2010

3 Little Days


3 little days and a wicked lot to do!!!   

After 6 months of waiting, and the last 9 days of liquid protein diet, it is almost time. Wow. I am just ready at this point.  As of this morning I am 24 lbs down. I can't see where that came from... It just opens my eyes as to how far out of hand my weight has gotten. I look at pictures don't like what I see, but as I sit here I don't feel that fat?! The brain is a crazy thing. Fo sho.

  


The women in my family spend New Years Day at the spa. So I must pack up my family Wed. and have our bags ready. Surgery is Thursday, and we peel out Friday. I'm hoping I feel like going. I've had laproscopic surgery before and was fine the next day so I'm hoping I'm up for a car ride. If not, well I had stuff ready just in case. I really don't want to miss that spa day...

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I just came across your blog while reading Gilly's blog. I am so excited for your surgery. This is going to change your life for the better, I promise! You are doing great on the pre op diet too. Make sure you take some "before" pictures so you can look back and really see the changes in your body. Good luck to you and I will be praying for a safe and successful surgery. Miss Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to the land of bands!!! I am so happy for you. All the excitement and the anticipation! I hope all goes well for you. You will love this new journey. I will think good thoughts!

    Amester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just got caught up on your blog. I'm hoping to get banded soon too. My last weigh-in is Jan. 3 and then my paperwork will be submitted to my insurance company. I'm crossing my fingers for it to all be over (or just beginning!) by the end of January. Good luck with your surgery and I can't wait to hear how it goes! Here's my blog if you wanna find me.
    http://stealingskinny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for your surgery! Welcome to blog land! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to band land! :) You will be TOTALLY FINE and ready for that spa day. A bit tired but totally ready to relax. Trust me. Might be a bit hard to lay on your belly but I think I slept on mine that first night. (Total belly sleeper here!) And 24 lbs is AWESOME! It takes a while before you really "find" where it was, but trust me, that day is coming! Good luck and hope to see you around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I just found you through Miss Vickie. Looking forward to following your journey!

    Yay for the countdown to Bandedom! woo hoooo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm New to your wonderful blog!! Can't wait to read MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being so close - it really is better on the other side! :) Can't wait to catch up on the rest of your previous blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Thank you all for the positive thoughts!!
    >I'm doing a happy dance!<

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited for you and know EXACTLY how you are feeling right this very moment! I was banded on December 1, 2010. I am currently 20 pounds down and 16.25" gone forever!!! I am so very happy with the decision I made for myself. Good luck on Thursday....I will be watching for updates.

    Tracy
    http://bandedadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete