Here we are at Christmas Eve! We've just got the kids to bed, and I'm so excited for tomorrow morning I don't know if I will sleep! I haven't been this excited in a while! I hope the kids have a lot of fun! We've laid out Santa's cookies and my girl was so excited to get to bed we skipped the milk. She said "ok that's enough I HAVE to go to sleep!" Ok then!
This has been a busy week. We will do bullets to try to reduce ramble-age.
* Tuesday - Got all the pre op stuff out of the way. Pre-registered, future appts. set, and prescriptions filled! Ready to rock! Oh and got the confirmation # from the ol insurance company! I was worried about that crap.
*Wednesday - Picked up the laptop again from Best Buy. And bright and early this morning I took the damn thing back. This is #4 so we should be looking at a Lemon Law situation and I should be able to get a new one. One never knows...
*Thursday - I told my boss I was having surgery. Didn't tell him what for, but just told him I'd be taking some time off. I have like a month in sick days, and not having more babies sooo why not use some?! I also told him of my concern for privacy. Last time I did fmla paperwork was when I was pregnant and he congratulated me before I even told "general population" so someone at human resources let the cat out of the bag. I also talked to H.R. and told them of my concern. They just couldn't understand how that happened. I said "would you like to see some email?" So they better step up their game.
I also told my MIL what was going on. She was pretty excited for me so that was a nice relief. I knew she would never say anything bad, but I wasn't sure I wanted too many peeps to be in the know. However, I'm glad I told her because one more in the support system is a good thing.
*Friday - I was 100% sure I was going to spend Christmas in my pj's lounging and not cooking (bare minimum). Lil change in plan. My in laws had a big ol change in their plans -due to my husbands 95 year ol gram that lives with them. So my in laws (the best in laws in the world) are coming over to watch the kids open presents. So I'm doing a little cinnamon bun action for that. Then last minute style I yanked a apple wood smoked turkey thing out of the freezer and am going to whip up a last minute lunch. Not fancy. Not fancy because I can't eat it and I'm bitter er excited to eat soup with protein powder added. AND I'm not getting out of my pj's. -ok I don't actually wear jammies, they get twisted up in the bed and that just sucks. Sweats all day baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment